Switch your landline to a Snapfon Whoop Ally Home Phone Converter cellular plan for your home phone. Whether you are transitioning to a new home, looking to save on your monthly home phone bill, or heading across the country in an RV the Whoop Ally with a Snapfon Service Plan is a great value. The Whoop Ally Home Phone is a fixed wireless terminal that converts your landline to a Snapfon Service Plan through the simple step-by-step activation process upon receiving your Whoop Ally. The Whoop Ally is perfect for those who wish to keep the familiarity and convenience of their home phone and their home phone number, but also take advantage of the savings a Snapfon wireless phone plan offers. Connecting your Whoop Ally: There are two communication ports located on the backside of your Whoop Ally. You can easily connect two desktop phones or a phone and answering machine. Simply use a common communication cable to connect. You can dial local, domestic, and international calls with the Whoop Ally. Connecting with a common wired desktop phone and a Snapfon SIM card, phones sold separately.
Features, Specifications and What’s in the Box
About This Item
- Home Phone | Lower your monthly bill by connecting to a Snapfon Service Plan – Plans start as low as $10/per month.
- Caller ID | The ALLY supports both calling number Identification and Caller Name.
- Remote Office | Integrate the ALLY in your office PBX with SIP will support remote office at any location.
- Take your office home, on the road, and travel freely | Give your employees the freedom of using the office internet with a secure VPN connection, and their office desk phone in a Home Office.
- 2 Phone Connectors | The “Tel 2” port can be used to connect an additional phone or answering machine. It uses the same phone number as the “Tel 1” port.
- FAX | Connect your traditional FAX machine to the Tel 2 port of the ALLY to send and receive FAXES at your construction side.
- VOIP | The ALLY support SIP service. Connect your ALLY to your SIP provider will give you a wide scale of additional calling services.
- Battery | With the integrated battery the phone service will continue for several hours with a power outage.
- Model: WHT-25LT
- Key USP: 4G-LTE Home Phone / LAN Router
- Operating: VoLTE, 3G, SIP (VOIP), CS
- Display: Power, Network, Voice Mail, LAN, Battery
- Processor: Qualcomm MDM9207
- Software: OTA Update / TR-O69 Management (ACS Server)
- Connectors: 2* RJ11, 1*LAN, Power, Micro-USB
- LTE Bands: 2/4/12 CAT 4 (150Mbps Down / 50Mbps Up) 3G-WCDMA 2/4/5
- Battery: 1900mAh (removable)
- SIM: Single Mini SIM 2FF
- Switch: Power / Reset
- Accessories: Power Adapter / Manual
- Approvals: FCC
- Options: 2 pcs External LTE Antenna