Snapfōn® ezFlip 4G – Easy to Use Senior Cell Flip Phone
- Enhanced Volume with Side Controls
- High Powered LED Flashlight
- Low Battery Warning System
- Hearing Aid Compatible (HACT3/M3)
- Bright Screen and Simplified Menus
- Big-Button Keypad
- 8 Speed Dial Keys
- Fall Detection
- GPS and WiFi
- Front & Selfie Camera
- sosPlus button – Personal Emergency Medical Response Alert
The Snapfon ezFlip 4G is the latest model in our line of easy-to-use senior phones. The ezFlip 4G incorporates 4G LTE, VoLTE, WiFi, GPS and Touch-Screen technology with a simple, easy-to-see and easy-to-use feature phone.
$99.95 Snapfōn® Network Plan required.
Easy to See, Easy to Hear and Easy to Use Senior Flip Phone
Big Button, High-Contrast Keypad.
Large format, illuminated keypad. Helpful for users with visual impairments, such as Macular Degeneration.
Numbers that Speak.
Phone can recite numbers aloud when dialing. Both English and Spanish compatible.
Easy-to-Feel, Real Buttons.
Buttons you can navigate with your eyes closed.
Intuitive Quick Keys.
Easy access common tools including: Calculator, Flashlight, and Camera.
Simple User Interface.
Bright, High-Contrast, Easy-to-Read Screen and Menus.
High contrast colors, large fonts, simplified menus, and bright screen make navigation simple and easy-to-see for users, especially those with visual impairments.
One-Touch SOS Button.
Emergency Services and Medical Questions at the press of a button.
During an emergency press the SOS button to alert 5 preselected contacts through call and text, phone will automatically switch to speakerphone mode. Optional siren will play to notify those nearby. SOS button can be deactivated in settings if desired.
Never let a call go unanswered. Add SOS Plus® to any plan. With sosPlus® connect 24/7 to an sosPlus® response agent.
Features, Specifications and What’s in the Box
- Bluetooth 4.2
- 4G LTE
- VoLTE (Voice Over LTE)
- Touch Screen Interface
- WiFi, WiFi Calling, & WiFi Hotspot
- Hearing Aid Compatible (HAC T3/M3)
- 4GB Built-in Storage
- Micro-SD Slot for additional storage
- Weather App
- SOS Emergency App
- FM Radio
- Speaking Keypad – English & Spanish
- Large, Easy-to-Use Buttons
- Web Browser
What’s in the Box:
- Micro-USB Charging Cord
- USB Wall Adapter
- Lithium-ion Battery
- Quick-Start Guide
- Talk Time: 5.5 Hours Approx.
- Stand By Time: 4.5 days approx.
- Headphone Jack: Standard 3.5 mm
- Lanyard Anchor
- Side Volume Control
- Cameras: 5mp Main, 2mp selfie
- Screen Size: Main Screen 2.8in + Sub Screen 1.77in
- Lithium-ion Battery: 1500mAh CE
- Dimensions: 4.3in(110mm)x2.2in(56.8mm)x.83in(21mm)
- Weight: 135 Grams
- Charger Input: 100-240V~50/60hz 0.2A
- Charger Output: 5V 1.0A
- Power Connector: Micro-USB and Charging Dock capable